The key to successful GPC/SEC/GFC separations is the choice of columns. Interaction-free GPC/SEC/GFC requires a balanced system of sample, mobile phase, and stationary phase (GPC/SEC/GFC column material). The sample chemistry and polarity determines the choice of solvent, which is typically in GPC/SEC/GFC also the mobile phase (eluent).
PSS offers the widest range of different polarity column materials optimized for
More than just a catalogue: the PSS resource “Reference Materials and LC Columns” features not only analytical, micro, and preparative columns and a wide range of standards and kits but provides valuable information on how to successfully measure molar mass distributions of macromolecules.
High resolution columns for all mobile phases
PSS Stationary Phases SUPREMA, NOVEMA Max, MCX and PROTEEMA - optimized for separations of water-soluble samples in Water or Buffers with or without organic modifier. Discover more...
The free Column Selection App helps to find the best column offering the choices:
- Replace Existing Columns
- Columns Recommendation
- USP Methods / EP Methods
- Application Search
Available in Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, and Spanish.
- ready for immediate use
- individually quality checked
- stainless steel (V4A) or bioinert hardware fitting any HPLC or GPC/SEC instrument
- dimesions: analytical (8x300mm), semi-micro (4.6x250mm), preparative (20x300mm) or HighSpeed (20x50mm) (others on request)
- choice of
- individual pore size columns (single porosity columns): highest resolution in a narrower molar mass separation range
- linear columns: screening a wide molar mass separation range
- column sets: wide molar mass separation range with optimized particle size and tested to be free of pore size mismatch
- optional: solvent of choice
- opional: pre-equilibrated for light scattering